How To Stay Relevant in Changing Times?
It is common to hear people say that the present is unlike the past. Yes, and that’s true. For change is indeed constant. If we do not change, we risk being outcast by the wave of societal changes.
At the same time, there are certain generic steps you can take to meet up with the changes and remain relevant with times.
Here are the steps:
1. Notice what has changed around you.
2. Point out what needs to change within you.
3. Check if the changes you need to make will match your values, direction and goal. If Yes, move to step 4. If No, you need to decide which is the priority.
4. Fine-tune the plan you need to make that change.
5. Act on your plan to change.
6. Review the change after sometime to ensure you are on course.
7. Go back to Step 1 regularly.
You can apply these steps to almost any area of your life, from personal dreams, relationships, public speaking and communication to running a company, management and leadership.
The above points remain an eternal cycle of steps that one has to constantly make in order to stay relevant. As long as times have changed, you need to change.
Relevance is important to remain in excellence mode.Explore posts in the same categories: Creativity and Innovation, Excel Beyond Excellence, Leadership Essentials, Living Life, Management, Perspectives, Reflection and Thoughts, Work-Life Balance, Working Wellness