5 Practical Ways To Build Up Your Quality Interpersonal Relationships And Network
When I completed the 2 day training on “Up Your Image with Power Dressing and Interpersonal Skills” yesterday, I had a strong sense of satisfaction and elation. I was truly happy to see how determined the participants were in wanting to make a progress change in their lives. They participated in the activities with enthusiasms and initiated several ideas of their own, from sharing how to relate with others to networking on their own.
I also liked how the class was filled with an air of tranquility and anticipated excitement, eager to go forth to make that change in their own lives. I look forward to hearing more news of how they have created even more positive relationships through their interaction with others.
Adding on, here are some of the ways that you can build your interpersonal relationship with quality and better tap on your network.
1. Maintain regular contact with each other.
2. Ensure that time is spent meaningfully.
3. Seek values agreement and acknowledgment of each other.
4. Show empathy and experience in your interaction.
5. Provide a chance for mutual progress in various aspects of your interpersonal relationships.