5 Important Marketing Principles For Building Your Customer Relationships
There are always new concepts and principles one can discover in marketing and relationship management. Whenever I conduct consultation for the different companies, I will help these companies to better integrate and apply these essential principles. The end result is always an increase in profits, sales and customer base.
Over the past 2 days in “Winning Customers with Relationship Marketing”, I had been sharing these important pointers with my participants from different companies. As prime drivers in the sales and marketing of their organizations, they are tasked with creating a stronger level of customer relationships and ultimately, improving sales results.
Hence, it will always pay dividends to take account of these principles:
1. Your customers ultimately judge you by how they feel about you and your products.
2. Trust and Likeability is the key factor in relationship marketing.
3. Regular contact allows your customers to remember you better.
4. It’s always an advantage to understand your customers first and relate to them differently, instead of a “one-size-fits-all” approach.
5. Your customers do want to have a relationship with you. Show them how they have it with everything to gain for themselves.
It is with conscious application and reviewing of your marketing strategy that you can increase your customer base. Seek to integrate them into your current business structure and focus.
May your organization and you Excel Beyond Excellence!